Hounds of York Terms & Conditions
This is a contract between Hounds of York and the pet owner whose signature appears on the registration & release form.
- Owner agrees to pay the rate for daycare and/or boarding in effect on the date the pet is checked into Hounds of York services facility.
- Owner further agrees to pay all charges for special services requested and all veterinary costs for the pet during the tie said pet is in the care of Hounds of York services facility.
- Owner assumes any expense or liability for injuries that owner's pet may inflict upon any human, other pets or itself (owner's pet) while in the Hounds of York services facility.
- Owner further agrees that the pet shall not leave the facility until all charges are paid to Hounds of York.
- By signing the contract and leaving said pet with Hounds of York, owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about said pet on Registration and Release Form (Contract).
- Hounds of York shall exercise reasonable care for the pet delivered by the owner to the facility for boarding, grooming, bathing or daycare. It is expressly agreed the owner and Hounds of York that facility's liability shall in no event exceed the current chattel value of a pet of the same species of the pet boarded. The owner further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts of behaviour of said pet while it is in the care of Hounds of York.
- Owner specifically represents that they are the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- Owner specifically represents to Hounds of York that the pet has not been exposed to rabies or distemper within a thirty-day period prior to being left for boarding, daycare or grooming.
- All charges incurred by owner shall be payable upon pick-up of pet, or when billed by Hounds of York at address listed on website. Hounds of York shall have or is hearby granted, a lien on the pet for any and all unpaid charges resulting from boarding, daycare or any other services provided by Hounds of York.
- If pet becomes ill or if the state of the pet's health otherwise requires professional attention, Hounds of York, in its sole discretion may engage the services of a veterinarian, administrate medicine or give other requisite attention to the pet and the expenses thereof shall be paid by the owner. Owner gives consent to Hounds of York to act in the owner's behalf in obtaining emergency veterinary care at the owner's expense if deemed necessary by Hounds of York or any of its employees. Owner indemnifies and holds Hounds of York and its employees harmless for said expenses.
- Owner assumes full responsibility for any injury, illness or effect while in the care of Hounds of York.
- The contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this contract shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns of the owner and Hounds of York.
Follow @houndsofyork on Instagram
Error: The account for houndsofyork needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.